11. Its The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
1. Monster - 1 Surround Sound
2. Monster - Hi-Resolution Audio
3. Road Movie (concert film)
4. What's The Frequency, Kenneth? (music video)
5. Crush With Eyeliner (music video)
6. Star 69 (music video)
7. Strange Currencies (music video)
8. Tongue (music video)
9. Bang and Blame (music video)
- 5-CD/1-BLU-RAY - Featuring the hits: "What's the Frequency, Kenneth?," "Bang and Blame," "Crush With Eyeliner" and more - 2019 Completely Remixed Album, by original producer, Scott Litt - 15 Previously Unreleased Demos - 2-disc Unreleased Live Set from the 1995 Monster Tour - Remastered Album - Concert Film Road Movie - Hi-Res & 5.1 Surround Sound Audio - Official Music Videos - Plus extensive new liner notes, featuring interviews from members of the band - Reimagined artwork by the original cover artist, Chris Bilheimer
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee and multi GRAMMY Award-winning band R.E.M. is one of the most revered bands to emerge from the American underground. Singer Michael Stipe, guitarist Peter Buck, bassist Mike Mills and drummer Bill Berry helped originate college rock during the post-punk scene of the 80s. The Athens, GA-based group toured relentlessly for the first decade of their career, refining their idiosyncratic blend of brash tunefulness, poetic lyrics, chiming guitars and evocative vocals.
By the early 90s, R.E.M. had become one of the most popular and critically-acclaimed bands in the world. With an extraordinary three-decade-long run of creative vitality, R.E.M. have established a powerful legacy as one of the most enduring and essential rock bands in popular music history.